Expat Beta REIT
Risk profile: High-risk
Investment focus: Investments in high-quality buildings or empty plots in Bulgaria
Minimum investment: None
Expat Beta is a real estate investment trust (REIT) with a portfolio of commercial, office, residential and vacational properties and land plots in prime locations in Bulgaria. The fund assets are fully invested in 6 projects.
Expat Beta REIT was licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission on August 23, 2008 and is listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia with a ticker E7P. With a share capital of BGN 5.14 mln (EUR 2.63 mln), it is the sixth largest real estate fund among the actively traded REITS on the BSE – Sofia.
Expat Beta REIT has no dominant or controlling shareholders. All shares can be considered free float. The stock has relatively low historical volatility.
Advantages of REITs vs. direct real estate purchase:
- 0% profit tax for the REIT (versus 10% for regular companies)
- 0% capital gains tax (from trading the shares)
- Liquidity, transparency, visibility
- Various and easier exit options
- Profit opportunities from trading of the shares in the secondary market
- Guaranteed dividends when profits are generated (min. 90% of profits)
- Management and administrative expenses limited by law and the rules of the individual REIT
- Regulated by the FSC
|Summary as of 24.01.2019|
|Last closing price||BGN 0.950|
|Market capitalization||BGN 4 886 030.50|
|Number of shares||5 143 190|
Market price, in BGN
slide left and right
Investor relations manager
Nicola Yankov Sofia, 96A G. S. Rakovski Str. Tel.: +359 2 980 1881 Fax: +359 2 980 7472 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org