Expat Natural Resources Mutual Fund
Risk profile: High-risk
Investment focus: Global equities commodities
Minimum investment: BGN 100 (EUR 51)
Expat Natural Resources Mutual Fund is a high-risk actively managed mutual fund with an investment focus on stocks and exchange-traded funds from the energy, raw materials, and industrial metals sectors. It is suitable for investors who seek to achieve high returns while taking on high risk and maintaining investment liquidity.
With the creation of this fund, Bulgarian individual investors will have easy access to concentrated exposure in the energy and raw materials sector. Expat Natural Resources Mutual Fund will have a dynamically managed portfolio with investments predominantly in energy and mining stocks, publicly traded on global exchanges, commodity exchange-traded funds and commodity futures, precious and non-ferrous metals.
- Immediate liquidity. The fund’s units are 100% liquid, the investor may withdraw and deposit funds at any time with no yield losses.
- No capital gains taxes. Investments in mutual funds in Bulgaria are tax exempt – 0% profit tax for legal entities, 0% income tax for individuals.
- Dynamic asset allocation for better diversification and risk reduction. The fund consists of a wide number of financial instruments from different regions, economic sectors and in different currencies. Thus, the investor receives exposure to markets in which a separate investment would be more difficult and expensive.
- Active and professional portfolio management. The fund is managed by a team of portfolio managers and financial analysts who monitor the markets and the global economic and political situation. We apply a long-term investment strategy and tactical allocation with the goal of obtaining a higher expected return and balanced risk.
- Low investment threshold. The minimum investment is BGN 100 (around EUR 51) which makes the mutual funds suitable for monthly savings. The Expat funds invest in financial instruments worldwide in different currencies. The funds’ shares are traded in BGN, but the investment is not exposed to risks related to the Bulgarian currency.
Expat Natural Resources Mutual Fund has a high-risk profile, classified under the 7th (out of the 7) category of the risk indicator given the high volatility of its underlying assets. Investments in a mutual fund are not insured by a guarantee fund. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance, and the value of investments can go down as well as up, leading to a significant loss of funds as a result. The profit is not guaranteed, and investors bear the risk that they may not receive the full amount of the invested funds.
Other risk factors relevant to mutual funds:
- Liquidity risk - the risk that, under certain conditions, it will be difficult or impossible to sell the securities in the portfolio.
- Financial Derivatives Risk - Financial derivatives may carry risks such as, but not limited to, high volatility risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, and leverage risk.
- Other risks - credit, interest, tax, regulatory, political, operational, price, currency risk, concentration risk, systemic risks, risk in corporate events, events, etc.
Full information on the risk can be found in the Prospectus or in the Key investors information.
|Summary as of 30.11.2022|
|Net asset value per share||BGN 109.1067|
|Net asset value||BGN 17 367 563.62|
|Number of outstanding shares||159 179.6771|
|Prices for issuance of units of the fund|
|For investments up to BGN 500 000||BGN 110.1978|
|For investments equal or above BGN 500 000||BGN 109.6522|
|Prices for redemption of units of the fund|