Expat Croatia CROBEX UCITS ETF
Risk profile: High-risk
Investment focus: Shares of the CROBEX Index on the Zagreb Stock Exchange
Minimum investment: None
Expat Croatia CROBEX UCITS ETF is an exchange-traded fund which tracks the performance of the CROBEX Index on the Zagreb Stock Exchange, using the direct physical replication method. It is listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange, on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (XETRA), and on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange. It is suitable for Bulgarian and foreign investors who want a liquid and diversified exposure to the Croatian market and the region as a whole.
|Market||Ticker||Ticker at Bloomberg||Ticker at Reuters||ISIN|
The indicative net asset value of the ETF (iNAV) can be found here (ISIN iNAV DE000A2LZV03).
Exchange Traded Funds (ETF, Exchange-Traded Funds) invest in shares of companies in a particular index or sector, or in commodities, etc. Expat Croatia CROBEX UCITS ETF invests in the shares of the companies included in the CROBEX Index. This is the main equity index of the Zagreb Stock Exchange and consists of 18 companies. The ETF invests in all CROBEX companies in proportions closely matching those of the index and within the legal limitations. The return of the fund follows that of the index – i.e. if the Croatian market goes up, the market value of the ETF shares would increase proportionally.
The ETF is an open-ended passively managed collective investment scheme. The fund does not pay dividend. The profit is reinvested, and this increases the net asset value of the fund to the benefit of investors.
Eligible investors can buy and sell their ETF shares directly from and to the ETF in the primary market, while all investors can trade the ETF's shares on the stock exchange (the secondary market).
Expat Croatia CROBEX UCITS ETF was licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission on Jan 4, 2018. It is organized in full compliance with the EU UCITS directive.
- An easy and transparent way for investing in the Croatian stock market. Investors buy all the companies from the CROBEX Index. The portfolio of the index ETF is published and updated daily on the Expat’s website.
- Diversification. Investors gain exposure to the largest and most liquid stocks on the Zagreb Stock Exchange. Diversification lowers the volatility of the investment.
- Superior liquidity. The market makers of the fund maintain buy and sell quotes and ensure that the shares can be traded at any time. The primary market for purchase and redemption of shares is also open every day to larger qualified investors.
- Easy to follow. There is no need to devote time and resources to analyze, pick and follow individual stocks. Index investing is a convenient and efficient macro play.
- No income tax for investors. Capital gains (profits) from UCITS-compliant vehiclesare exempt from taxation in Bulgaria.
- No corporate taxation for the ETF. UCITS-compliant vehicles, such as the index ETF, are exempt from corporate taxation in Bulgaria.
- Low transaction fees. It is cheaper to invest in one instrument rather than in shares of multiple companies. There are no taxes in Bulgaria when buying and selling shares, only brokerage and settlement commissions.
- European regulation. The ETF is fully compliant with the UCITS directive of the European Union.
PRIMARY MARKET INFORMATION:
|Summary as of 22.07.2021|
|Net asset value per share||EUR 0.7984|
|Net asset value||EUR 119 758.37|
|Number of outstanding shares||150 000|
|Number of shares as of 22.07.2021|
|Number of shares already issued||150 000|
|New shares ordered for issuance in settlement||0|
|Shares ordered for redemption||0|
|Total number of shares||150 000|
|Orders on the primary market submitted by 3 p.m. on 22.07.2021|
|Orders for purchase of shares (number of shares)||0|
|Orders for redemption of shares (number of shares)||0|
|Since the beginning of the year||+9.28%|
|For the previous year||-23.27%|
|Since the beginning of the public offering (annualized)||-6.29%|
Net asset value per share, in EUR
slide left and right
Expat Croatia CROBEX UCITS ETF NAV per unit compared to CROBEX Index close price – normalized to start at 1
slide left and right
Frankfurt Stock Exchange (XETRA) 4 Börsenplatz, Frankfurt, Germany Tel.: +49 69 211 18310